Keyword: Vehicle dynamics

Briefs: Motion Control
The X2 Technology Demonstrator recently achieved a level flight speed over 250 knots, proving the basic concept of the coaxial compound configuration.
News: Defense

SAE International is inviting global participation in its AeroTech® aerospace and defense technology conference and exhibition, which is for the first...

Briefs: Mechanical & Fluid Systems
A new study explores the dynamics behavior of the parallel mechanism mounted UAV.
Briefs: Sensors/Data Acquisition
To support the development of next-generation rotorcraft, precision data acquisition is required.
News: Power

Nearly a quarter-century ago, the Vertical Flight Society, a helicopter-industry group founded in 1943 as the American Helicopter Society, published a graphic dubbed “V/STOL Aircraft and...

Application Briefs: Energy
Valcor Engineering was tasked with creating a turn-key fuel management system for a new UAV.
News: Software

“I was a vehicle-dynamics engineer my entire career—but maybe not a good one, because they put me in charge of a self-driving car!” jokes Jason Fischer, chief engineer for the Cruise Origin, the autonomous...

Briefs: Mechanical & Fluid Systems

Dr. Gregg Abate, an AFRL exchange engineer, developed a new method for determining aeroballistic parameters from projectile flight data. Assigned to the Fraunhofer...

Trending Stories