Keyword: Active safety systems

News: Power

SAE International is inviting global participation in its AeroTech® aerospace and defense technology conference and exhibition, which is for the first...

Articles: Automotive

“I was a vehicle-dynamics engineer my entire career—but maybe not a good one, because they put me in charge of a self-driving car!” jokes Jason Fischer, chief engineer for the Cruise Origin, the autonomous...

Articles: Defense
A centralized IMA approach offers several advantages.
Articles: Aerospace

Aviation safety is a fundamental concern for all stakeholders. The traveling public demands the highest safety standards, but also wants convenience and reliability at a low price with minimal...

Briefs: Aerospace

As the number of autonomous vehicles continues to increase for both commercial and military applications, collision avoidance algorithms are of the utmost importance to successfully...

Articles: Robotics, Automation & Control

So far, defense companies have done a credible job fielding Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUVs), Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs), or other water-borne robots to address critical...

Briefs: Photonics/Optics

Laser diodes are an integral part of everyday life, incorporated into commonplace items as diverse in function as laser pointers, fiber-optic communications systems, and DVD players....

Trending Stories