White Paper: Test & Measurement
2D/3D Profile Measurements in Factory Automation & Machine Building
scanCONTROL laser scanners are among the most powerful profile sensors with regard to accuracy and measurement rate are used for precise inline 2D and 3D measurements in numerous applications. Equipped with powerful processors and highly sensitive optical components, the scanners ensure precise measurements on almost any type of surface. Due to their low weight, the scanners are perfectly suited both for robotic applications and inline production monitoring. For challenging surfaces such as red-hot objects or transparent objects, the patented blue laser scanners are ideally suited.
Benefit from the advantages:
- Multiple measuring ranges and laser types (red, blue, classes 2/3)
- High profile resolution for the detection of finest details
- High profile rate for dynamic measurement tasks
- Factory calibration for metals
- Proven operational safety in 24/7 operation over many years
Don't have an account? Sign up here.