White Paper: Medical
Materials for Critical Response Medical Applications
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) stressing our global healthcare system to its limits, Ulbrich remains a fully operational medical metal manufacturer, able to meet your alloy needs related to medical equipment and critical response applications. Ulbrich has been a key player in supplying stainless steel and special metal alloys to the medical market for decades. Capabilities include:
- Stainless steel and aluminum flat wire/strip for N95 mask nose clamps, filters, and gaskets
- Metal foil, strip, and wire for ventilator manufacturing
- Metals for clinical thermometer thermometric sensors and probes
Ulbrich offers a range of alloys for medical manufacturing:
- Stainless steel – strip and wire in a wide variety of tempers and finishes
- Nickel – Nickel 200, Nitinol, and Alloy 29-17 Kovar strip and wire
- Cobalt – Cobalt alloys in many surface finishes, shapes, and gauges
- Titanium – Commercially pure titanium and titanium alloys in both precision strip and wire
- Aluminum – This metal is in high demand for N95 mask production. We can help manufacturers needing flat or round wire.
Don't have an account? Sign up here.