This 30-minute Webinar examines five common mistakes that engineers make when designing sealed enclosures to protect their projects from moisture and pressure. Understanding these five principles can save your team thousands of dollars in time and work while ensuring that your final products can perform as designed whenever they are needed.
- Assembly component off-gassing management
- What to do about moisture ingress upstream and through seals
- How to accurately determine and plan for moisture protection for any duration and climate
- Planning reliable pressure and moisture systems
- Rapid and explosive decompression protection
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentation.