From the ground to the skies, new developments in battery and electric power are changing the standard for mobility. What does the push toward electrification mean for design teams, and how can they prepare to meet evolving demands?
Presented by Battery & Electrification Technology magazine and SAE International, the online Battery & Electrification Summit offers two days of expert insight, innovation, and emerging applications for design engineers and managers. Covering evolving battery advancements and requirements across the automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace, and defense sectors, the Summit will help you successfully navigate and succeed in this rapidly evolving market.
You’ll hear from leaders at NASA, American Battery Solutions, U.S. Naval Research Laboratory, Allison Transmission, and more.
Tuesday, April 26:
- The State of Solid-State Batteries: 11:00-11:45am U.S. EDT
- Fuel Cell Power Sources for Aerospace Vehicles and Systems: 12:00-12:30pm U.S. EDT
- Analytics and Controls: Intelligence to Enhance Battery Performance: 1:00-1:30pm U.S. EDT
- Commercializing Battery Cell Technology for Heavy Vehicles: 1:45-2:15pm U.S. EDT
- Beyond Battery Power: The Future of Fuel Cells in UAVs: 2:30-3:00pm U.S. EDT
Wednesday, April 27:
- Advancing Chemistries: 11:00-11:45am U.S. EDT
- Balancing Energy, Weight, and Safety in Military Battery Technologies: 12:00-12:30pm U.S. EDT
- Commercial-Vehicle Battery Testing: 1:00-1:30pm U.S. EDT
- Recycling: Closing the Loop: 1:45-2:15pm U.S. EDT
- Aviation Electrification: Insights and Initiatives: 2:30-3:00pm U.S. EDT