The trend toward more electric aircraft continues to accelerate. Simultaneously, simulation continues to increase to manage the complexity that comes with electric strategies. This 30-minute Webinar examines how simulation with GT-SUITE can shorten development time throughout the V-Cycle by exploring:
- Early concept propulsion architecture studies for optimizing range
- Battery, fuel cell, ICE, and hybrid concepts
- Maximizing life and performance of battery electric aircraft
- Detailed 3D component-level physics including FEA, CFD, and electrochemistry
- Real-time capable models for controls validation
An audience Q&A follows the technical presentation.