Simulation is taking an increasingly dominant role in the design of components for light vehicles. With onboard real estate at a premium, an ongoing drive for modularity and smart packaging, and increasingly condensed development timelines, it’s clear that designing components in a virtual environment is a must.
This 60-minute Webinar from the editors of Automotive Engineering examines current strategies and best practices to optimize effort and drive efficiency in the simulation development phase.
- How to be intelligent with simulation for future powertrains
- Simulation tools or experiments: what’s more powerful?
- Using driving simulators to accelerate automotive product development
- Examples of how driving simulators facilitate engineering cooperation between OEMs and suppliers
- Benefits of virtual validation
- Case studies highlighting specific examples during BEV development
A Q&A follows the technical presentation.