SAE International is inviting global participation in its AeroTech® aerospace and defense technology conference and exhibition, which is for the first time co-located with ASM International’s AeroMat, at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California, March 15 through 17, 2022.
Share your knowledge and expertise with the global aerospace and defense technical community at the annual AeroTech conference . Plan to participate and harness one or more of the opportunities described below.
Submit a technical paper or presentation for potential inclusion in AeroTech ’s Technical Program. Demonstrate your thought-leadership by:
- sharing new approaches and successes,
- updating industry on current work and projects,
- offering guidance and potential solutions to pressing challenges,
- imparting lessons learned and best practices, and/or
- convey cutting-edge research, development, and process or technology innovations.
Save the date and plan to attend AeroTech 2022 in-person on March 15–17, 2022 at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, California, to network, collaborate, take part in high-tech conversations, exchange practical solutions to current and future challenges, and share innovative products and practices.
Take part in AeroTech
SAE International’s AeroTech is the premier global high-tech conference & exhibition focused on virtually every facet of modern aerospace and defense mobility, including platform, system, subsystem, component, and material research & development, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, testing/verification, certification, integration/ deployment, sustainment, safety, security, and environmental sustainability.
Innovators and thought-leaders from across the global aerospace community convene annually at AeroTech to share the latest technical knowledge and innovations, discuss real-world challenges and practical solutions, discover new technologies and techniques, uncover trends and opportunities, and network, problem-solve, and partner.
A hybrid event, AeroTech provides the opportunity to share expertise and innovations in-person at the physical conference and remotely via the AeroTech Digital Summit.
Harness this opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and thought-leadership, present your latest work, share your knowledge, and network and collaborate with engineers, executives, regulators, researchers, scientists, academia, and other key decision makers from across the global aerospace ecosystem. Visit http://www.sae.org/aerotech .
Abstract submissions are invited through October 4, 2021 on a wealth of topics.
Key focus areas include:
- Additive Manufacturing and Materials
- Autonomy and AI
- Environment and Sustainable Aviation (Sustainability)
- Modeling, Simulation and Testing
- Cybersecurity / Cyber-Physical Security
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility and leadership (IDEAL Summit)
- Advanced Air Mobility (AAM)
- Multimodal Mobility (M3 – air, auto, rail, micromobility, smart city/infrastructure)
Hot topics addressed annually at AeroTech:
- Aircraft Systems, including avionics, electronics hardware, software
- Aero Fastening, Assembly, and Tooling
- Business, Economics, and Forecasting
- Flight and Systems Engineering
- Emerging Technologies, Vehicles, and Systems
- Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, and Digital Manufacturing
- Safety and Human Factors
- Power, Thermal, and Propulsion
- Safety and Security
- Supply Chain, Obsolescence, and Sustainment
Please note: Speakers are required to register and will be charged a registration fee to attend AeroTech. Visit the AeroTech website (www.sae.org/aerotech ) for more info.
Did you know that SAE offers a chance for you to submit a manuscript to the SAE International Journal of Aerospace? Visit here to learn more.