UAV Technology USA will take place on February 7th and 8th, 2022, in Arlington, VA.
The meeting will showcase cutting-edge UAV technologies and feature briefings from all branches of the US military, as well as from international allies.
Attendance for the conference is free for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) personnel. (An "early bird" discount of $100 expires on December 17th. Register here. )
The conference will include:
- Keynote briefings from leading U. military UAV program leaders
- Details about the new procurement and development projects of new UAV and C-UAV platforms
- Networking opportunities at networking lunches and drinks receptions
- Information on new trends and updates in the military UAV market.
- Updates on US and international UAV development programs, certification and regulation; stealth technology; the latest in drone R&D; UAV maritime and border surveillance requirements, next-gen UAV weaponization, developing training and tactics for UAV operations, and more
- Major General Walter T. Rugen, Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Colonel Steven M. Beattie II, Commander, 49th Operations Group, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Nathan P. Diller, Director, AFWERX, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Brad “Verde” Green, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Branch Chief, Air Warfare Systems, U.S. Marine Corps
- Colonel Joshua P. Higgins, Director, Aviation Capability Development and Integration Directorate, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Colonel John Morris III, Director, Aviation Platforms Requirements Determination Directorate, U.S. Army Aviation Capabilities Development and Integration Directorate
- Colonel Brian J. Neff, Permanent Professor and Head of Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Lieutenant Colonel Paul J. Calhoun, Program Manager, DARPA, and many more
The full agenda is available at http://www.uavtechnologyusa.com/ADTPR .